Program Guide on Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
The Apple iPhone / iPod Touch and new iPad can view PDF files easily using various programs available on the iTunes store. A highly rated document/PDF viewer is GoodReader from Good.iWare. There are two versions: a free lite version and a paid ($0.99) version. Either version can be used to view the IMS2010 Program Book.
- Download / install GoodReader lite for iPhone or GoodReader in iTunes or App Store directly on your device. Also GoodReader for iPad is now available.
- Go to Web Downloads screen and select "Enter URL."
- Enter URL address http://www.ims2010.org/pdf/program_book_2010.pdf.
- The IMS2010 Program Book will show up in the My Document folder.
- See Good.iWare website for the User's Manual.
Example Screenshots on the iPhone